GERMANY/LUXEMBOURG - SEB Invest Luxembourg, a regional arm of Swedish asset managers SEB Invest, is to launch a new fund in October.
SEB Invest Garant BonusZins is open to institutional investors amongst others and is only licensed in Germany and Luxembourg. The launch is marked for October 10.
The fund invests about 85% in Eurobonds, with the remaining 15% in Euro-Stoxx 50 options.
Fees include sales commission 3%, and a management charge at 0.6% .
The deadline for subscriptions is October 5. The date of expiry is marked as October 10, 2006, when a 5% bonus is warranted.
By Madhu Kalia
The Pensions Regulator (TPR) and Labour MP Stephen Kinnock and will listen to the experiences of steelworkers when transferring their pensions away from the British Steel Pension Scheme (BSPS) next week in Port Talbot.
Just Group has acquired a 75% stake in the holding company of Corinthian Pension Consulting in a bid to strengthen its professional defined benefit (DB) advisory services.
The Pensions Regulator (TPR) has exercised its production order power under the Proceeds of Crime Act 2002 for the very first time as part of a fraud investigation.
The ITN Limited Pension Scheme has named Trafalgar House as its administrator for an initial term of five years.