More than 80 major fund management firms will come together to offer a range of investment internships to black graduates.
The #100blackinterns project will aim to "tackle the chronic underrepresentation of black people" in the City of London by offering a minimum of 100 paid internships next summer to university-educa...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date