PP compiled some Christmas questions to test your knowledge of the festive season for some light hearted relief from the busy year in pensions. Here are the answers!
Thank you for all your entries, here are the answers to our Christmas quiz!
Congratulations to all those who got all the correct answers. We have picked two people from a hat to win the Amazon vouchers and these are John Sharratt and Adrian Furnell!
Happy New Year!
Christmas song anagrams:
- Marshiest Witch (5, 9) White Christmas
- Hatch Sled Elk (4, 3, 5) Deck the Halls
- It Hitched A Sky Snowstorm (2, 4, 4, 3, 9) Do They Know It's Christmas?
- A Freaky Foolery Twin (9, 2, 3, 4) Fairytale of New York
- Glisten Thin (6, 5) Silent Night
- Bell Lens Jig (6, 5) Jingle Bells
- Clash Star Mist (4, 9) Last Christmas
- Glanced Goose Winks (4, 4, 9) Good King Wenceslas
- Blathers Music (4, 9) Blue Christmas
- Snowy After Months (6, 3, 7) Frosty the Snowman
- Which Christmas movie has been played more than any other? It's a Wonderful Life
- What is the name of the Grinch's dog in ‘how the Grinch stole Christmas'? Max
- What is Scrooge's dead business partner called? Jacob Marley
- Which author wrote it is "always winter but never Christmas"? C S Lewis
- ‘Miracle on 34th Street' centres on what real-life department store? Macy's
- Who invented the Christmas cracker? Tom Smith
- Who decided the date for Christmas would be December 25th? Pope Julius I
- What decade was the first Christmas card sent in the UK? 1840s
- What Christmas decoration was originally made of strands of silver? Tinsel
- How many reindeer are featured in the poem ‘Twas the night before Christmas'? Eight
The Environment Agency Pension Fund (EAPF) has joined a coalition of 88 investors to demand companies disclose more information on environmental impact.
The cross industry guaranteed minimum pension (GMP) equalisation working group has formed five sub-committees to each work on a key component of the guidance.
KAS Bank has launched an end-to-end cost transparency solution for defined contribution (DC) schemes to assist in the delivery of chair's statements.