The UK Pensions Awards Winners' Supplement takes a closer look at the firms that won the 2015 accolades.
The supplement is available as digital download:
The full list of winners for the 2015 awards can be found here:
To hear how some of our winners won the awards, watch our video series here:
The UK Pensions Awards 2015 Winners’ Series
- How LaSalle Investment Management won the Alternative Investment Manager of the Year award
- How LCP won the Risk Reduction Adviser of the Year award
- How LGT Capital Partners won the SRI / ESG Provider of the Year award
- How PIC won the Risk Reduction Provider of the Year award
- How Spence won the Consulting Innovation of the Year award
Shayla Reid asks how the pensions industry can engage Gen Z with long-term savings.
The Court of Appeal has dismissed ITV's appeal against a financial support direction (FSD) issued by The Pensions Regulator (TPR) in a long-running case over the Box Clever Pension Scheme.
Local Government Pension Scheme (LGPS) funds must set investment objectives after the competition watchdog expanded those caught by its market investigation, but more clarity is needed, Hymans Robertson has said.
The number of women participating in a workplace pension has increased by 70% since auto-enrolment (AE) began, analysis by Equiniti reveals.