The UK Pensions Awards Winners' Supplement takes a closer look at the firms that won the 2015 accolades.
The supplement is available as digital download:
The full list of winners for the 2015 awards can be found here:
To hear how some of our winners won the awards, watch our video series here:
The UK Pensions Awards 2015 Winners’ Series
- How LaSalle Investment Management won the Alternative Investment Manager of the Year award
- How LCP won the Risk Reduction Adviser of the Year award
- How LGT Capital Partners won the SRI / ESG Provider of the Year award
- How PIC won the Risk Reduction Provider of the Year award
- How Spence won the Consulting Innovation of the Year award
The Pensions Regulator (TPR) and Labour MP Stephen Kinnock and will listen to the experiences of steelworkers when transferring their pensions away from the British Steel Pension Scheme (BSPS) next week in Port Talbot.
Just Group has acquired a 75% stake in the holding company of Corinthian Pension Consulting in a bid to strengthen its professional defined benefit (DB) advisory services.
The Pensions Regulator (TPR) has exercised its production order power under the Proceeds of Crime Act 2002 for the very first time as part of a fraud investigation.
The ITN Limited Pension Scheme has named Trafalgar House as its administrator for an initial term of five years.