Do you need an execution-only stockbroker to support SSAS or SIPP? Look no further than the UK's no 1 stockbroker*
Barclays Stockbrokers provides execution-only share dealing accounts and services to many of the UK's leading pension administrators. Our SIPP and SSAS pension trading accounts provide access to a wide range of asset classes, such as stocks and shares, exchange traded funds (ETFs), exchange traded commodities (ETCs), funds, gilts, bonds and structured products.
We will work closely with your firm to create the right pension trading solution for you and your members' and trustees' needs.
Barclays Stockbrokers Corporate Services
We are committed to understanding the needs of your firm and delivering service excellence. You can expect:
• First class relationship management:
- A dedicated relationship manager who can conduct regular visits and reviews with your firm
- Access to our dedicated pensions client service team for day-to-day support
- Priority account opening and transfer team for pension trading accounts
• Solid partnership: in addition to being the UKs no 1 Stockbroker* we are part of a strong, independent and stable banking group
• Simple application process - application form specifically tailored for SSAS and SIPP pension trading accounts.
Remember that investments can fall in value, as well as rise, and you may get back less than was invested.
Or if you would prefer to speak to one of our pensions experts call us today on 0207 116 1240** or email [email protected]
* ComPeer XO Quarterly Benchmarking Report, Quarter 2 2010'
** Lines are open from 9 am to 5 pm Monday to Friday, excluding bank holidays