Nicholas Hardingham sets out why China’s lending policy means scheme exposures need reviewing
The increasing prominence of China as a financier of developing nations has garnered considerable attention in recent years and has changed the landscape of sovereign debt investing. In its capacit...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date