This week's edition of Professional Pensions is out now
Download the digital version of the latest Professional Pensions print edition here.
This week's articles include:
- Regulation: A landmark European Court of Justice ruling means the PPF must now revisit how it calculates member benefits. James Phillips explores the impact
- Scheme membership: Last week, the ONS unveiled its annual update of occupational pension membership in the UK. Kim Kaveh explores the data
- Regulation: The CMA investigation into the investment consultants and fiduciary managers market is drawing to a close. James Phillips looks at reaction to the provisional decision
- Fund management: The WPC's cost and transparency inquiry reveals it is impossible to know exactly how much consumers and trustees are paying in charges. Victoria Ticha takes a closer look
- Interview: Hymans Robertson partner Rona Train was named Adviser of the Year at the inaugural Women in Pensions Awards. She speaks to Stephanie Baxter about building her career in pensions
Have your say: Should trustees be held accountable for the security of data and assets in the event of a cyber attack?
In this week's Pensions Buzz, we want to know if you agree that trustees be held accountable for the security of data and assets in the event of a cyber attack.
More than four in five employers oppose the implementation of multiple pensions dashboards and any that do not include state pensions, the Association of Consulting Actuaries (ACA) says.
Half of scheme representatives agree fiduciary duty hinders trustees in addressing climate change, finds XPS
Half of scheme representatives believe the current fiduciary duty of trustees hinders them in their ability to address climate change, according to a poll by XPS Pensions Group.
PMI president Lesley Alexander and the institute's immediate past-president Lesley Carline talk about the challenges of Covid-19 and the opportunities and challenges the industry faces in the future.
The Pensions Administration Standards Association (PASA) has announced global consultant Deloitte as its expert knowledge provider for data.