This week's edition of Professional Pensions is out now. Click here to read it.
Download the digital version of the latest Professional Pensions print edition here.
This week's articles include:
- Investment consulting: The market is under investigation by the competition watchdog following the FCA's decision to recommend a probe, writes Stephanie Baxter
- Diary dates: It has been a busy year for pensions policy and regulation, and there is still a lot in the pipeline for 2017. PP has compiled a list of what to watch out for before Christmas
- Pensions Buzz: A majority of respondents do not expect a completed dashboard within
the next two years
- Green bonds: Tammy McPherson looks at how the growing market for green bonds is developing and how the asset could benefit schemes
- Index investing: Schemes are increasing their usage of index strategies. Armit Bhambra looks at the four key factors driving this growth
In this week's Pensions Buzz, we want to know whether you support the ruling that defined benefit (DB) trustees must equalise GMPs in past transfers.
This week’s top stories included the rejection of an automatic guidance amendment in the Pension Schemes Bill, while The Pensions Regulator posted a sharp increase in the use of its powers.
The majority of the pensions industry agrees an eventual net-zero target should not be mandated for schemes as part of the Pension Schemes Bill, according to a Professional Pensions poll.
Local Pension Partnership Administration (LPPA) has become the latest organisation to join the Pension Scams Industry Group (PSIG) forum.
Two-thirds of UK fund managers are reducing investments in companies that fail on diversity and inclusion scores, according to a survey by Edelman.