This week's edition of Professional Pensions is out now
Download the digital version of the latest Professional Pensions print edition here.
This week's articles include:
- Regulation: TPR says smaller DB and DC schemes are lagging behind their larger counterparts. PP looks at the steps it is taking to address this
- Member engagement: To mark the fourth annual Pension Awareness Day, Kim Kaveh considers some key techniques trustees can use to improve member communications
- Bulk annuities: Consultants say the Airways Pension Scheme's £4.4bn buy-in with Legal & General marks a ‘new chapter' for risk reduction. Jonathan Stapleton looks at the deal and its impact
- Pensions Buzz: A smaller DC master trust market would bring efficiency but not damage competition, say Buzz respondents
- Interview: The former chairman of Carillion Pension Trustees thinks a blame culture and too much red tape are damaging pensions. He tells Stephanie Baxter why he believes regulators are getting it wrong
Local Pension Partnership Administration (LPPA) has become the latest organisation to join the Pension Scams Industry Group (PSIG) forum.
Two-thirds of UK fund managers are reducing investments in companies that fail on diversity and inclusion scores, according to a survey by Edelman.
England and Wales have seen a fourth successive week of increasing excess death figures as the countries battle through the second wave of the coronavirus pandemic.
LGBT Great and Incisive Media are excited to announce they have signed a new and exclusive partnership to work together to accelerate progress of the LGBT+ agenda across the investment, pensions, wealth management and savings industry.
Seven directors of the Trustee Corporation have been accredited under the Pensions Management Institute’s (PMI) Aptitude programme.