This week's edition of Professional Pensions is out now
Download the digital version of the latest Professional Pensions print edition here.
This week's articles include:
- Administration: Access to automation could explain why there is still a large gap in fees for large and small schemes, according to KGC Associates' ninth administration survey. Victoria Ticha reports
- Legislation: A select committee has called for policy changes to be made to tax relief, AE and the triple lock. Kim Kaveh looks at how these would work
- Defined benefit: Two-thirds of FTSE 100 DB schemes invest more than 50% of assets in bonds to tackle investment mismatching, according to JLT research. Victoria Ticha takes a closer look
- Fund management: Schemes in the Netherlands saw investment costs fall by more than a third under its compulsory cost reporting framework. Stephanie Baxter explores the data and speaks to a scheme CIO
- Pensions Buzz: Respondents see too much red tape in pensions
Have your say: Should trustees be held accountable for the security of data and assets in the event of a cyber attack?
In this week's Pensions Buzz, we want to know if you agree that trustees be held accountable for the security of data and assets in the event of a cyber attack.
More than four in five employers oppose the implementation of multiple pensions dashboards and any that do not include state pensions, the Association of Consulting Actuaries (ACA) says.
Half of scheme representatives agree fiduciary duty hinders trustees in addressing climate change, finds XPS
Half of scheme representatives believe the current fiduciary duty of trustees hinders them in their ability to address climate change, according to a poll by XPS Pensions Group.
PMI president Lesley Alexander and the institute's immediate past-president Lesley Carline talk about the challenges of Covid-19 and the opportunities and challenges the industry faces in the future.
The Pensions Administration Standards Association (PASA) has announced global consultant Deloitte as its expert knowledge provider for data.