Jeremy Lang looks at how bias can lead different parties to take very different approaches to risk.
At a glance Bias is just a prevalent as luck in forecasting Many investors tend to think of risk in terms of how much they can lose rather than the chances of being wrong. Managers tend ...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date