Andrew Sheen travels to Belgium and discovers this country of predominately small pension funds is labouring with the implementation of OFP reforms and harbouring dreams of becoming Europe's cross-border pension hub
Key to understanding the Belgian pensions industry is an appreciation of its size, which underpins virtually every aspect of the way the country's funds and investors view the market. Oliver ...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date