As trustees brace themselves for an increase in requests for DB to DC transfers Padraig Floyd looks at the importance of getting the process for calculating CETVs right.
At a glance Freedom and choice flexibilities mean trustees are likely to receive and process a higher number of cash equivalent transfer values(CETVs) CETVs should be aligned with the schem...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date