The FCA introduced new regulations around the measurement and disclosure of transaction costs in January. Jon Parker looks at how trustees should respond.
January marked the introduction of new regulations around the measurement and disclosure of transaction costs for workplace pension schemes in the UK. Alongside this, two sets of EU regulations for...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date