As pension schemes grapple with new fiduciary management and investment consulting rules, Charlotte Moore asks what trustees need to do
In June, the Competition and Markets Authority (CMA) issued a legally-binding order in a bid to help pension trustees make better decisions, marking the final step of its reform of the investment c...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date