Following the Competition and Marketing Authority's investigation, Nick Reeve looks at how trustees can prepare for the formal tender process required for the selection of fiduciary managers.
Formal tenders and manager beauty parades are becoming commonplace in the fiduciary management sector following the Competition and Markets Authority's (CMA) 15-month investigation. Any pension ...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date