As Covid-19 increases the vulnerability of businesses to cyber attacks, Charlie Wedin and Jonathan Hazlett look at key considerations for trustees and pension professionals.
The risks facing the financial services and pensions sector are very similar to the risks facing any other. The methods of attack are likely to be the same, in that phishing attacks are a common in...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date