Chris Edwards-Earl and Sue Moore explore how the Corporate Insolvency and Governance Act 2020 will affect pension schemes.
The 248-page Corporate Insolvency and Governance Act provides additional options and protections for companies that would otherwise be facing insurmountable financial pressure. With the global econ...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date