Darryl Brundle and Ashley Kanter look at the contrasting pressures and easements on longevity associated with the pandemic
The pension risk transfer (PRT) market has boomed over the past two years, with 2019 seeing a record £40bn of deals and, despite the challenges of Covid-19, 2020 is looking to be very busy - with £...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date