The industry is peppered with expensive and sterile small pension pots, but plans are afoot to tackle the problem.
Two months after the Work and Pensions Committee (WPC) asked the industry for "workable solutions" to address the proliferation of small pension pots in the industry, a taskforce to manage the issu...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date