For many occupational pension schemes there is an interplay between the scheme's benefit structure and gender that continues to necessitate the inclusion of a member's gender on their scheme record.
As such, schemes should ensure they have processes in place in respect of changes to a member's gender. Administrators may receive notifications from members wishing to change the gender on their r...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date