Just as COP26 stepped up the pressure on pension schemes to respond to climate change, trustees started to report financial risks as demanded by the recommendations of the Taskforce on Climate-related Financial Disclosures (TCFD).
This framework was established by the Financial Stability Board with the intention of harmonising climate disclosures across the financial intermediation chain, including companies, banks, investor...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date