Greenwashing has been a problem for the ESG industry since it began to gain popularity, but recent action by regulators has shown that watchdogs like the Financial Conduct Authority and and the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) in the US are not afraid to crack down on offenders.
Vyzrd chief executive (CEO) Sunil Rana argued that "we are witnessing a long overdue push by the market regulators to tame the wild west of ESG investing," as regulators across the globe begin to t...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date