Despite market turmoil and concerns in the currency market, ensuring that investment decisions take into account ESG issues is at the forefront of investors’ minds.
According to PwC's UK Investor Survey1, 79% of investors agreed companies should address ESG issues, even at the cost of short-term profitability. This demonstrates a shift in attitudes to sustaina...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date