It’s no secret that the Pensions Regulator (TPR) sees equality, diversity and inclusion on trustee boards as key to achieving good outcomes for savers. But there are sure signs that in 2023 TPR will really be homing in on scheme diversity.
The publication of TPR's diversity and inclusion action plan is proof of that, plus the posting on its blog showing how schemes are progressing on this. What's the problem? Over the past coup...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date