With technology constantly advancing and the use of digital systems in the pensions sector rising, the ever-increasing risk to cyber security comes hand-in-hand.
Data is the backbone of the digital systems in the industry, with a huge requirement now for scheme data to be in order, to ensure easy and fluid use of digital services for members. Of course, ...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date