The Department for Work and Pensions (DWP) has expanded the scope of the ‘stronger nudge’ initiative to help more savers benefit from pensions guidance.
In response to its Stronger Nudge to Pensions Guidance consultation - which launched last July - the DWP has today (17 January) confirmed it will bring forward regulations to ensure individuals in ...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date