Sackers has set out key areas for trustees to focus on and keep high up on their agendas after the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) was introduced last year.
From 25 May 2018, the regulation raised the data protection stakes for all UK businesses - as well as the trustees of occupational pension schemes - by introducing new obligations on both data cont...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date