Standard Life Aberdeen has won a tribunal in which it claimed Lloyds Banking Group was not entitled to give notice to terminate investment management arrangements for a £109bn mandate.
On 14 February 2018, Lloyds announced it had been reviewing its Scottish Widows Wealth business including the legacy assets run by Aberdeen entities and, as a result, had given Standard Life Aberde...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date