In this week's Pensions Buzz, we want to know whether you think a contract-based, trust-based or a master trust arrangement would be best for a new defined contribution scheme.
Also, ahead of the General Data Protection Regulation coming into force date on 25 May, is your scheme or any that you work with prepared, and will schemes be fully compliant by the deadline? Fi...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date