Emmanuel (Manny) Roman will step down as Man Group CEO at the end of August to take up a new role as head of PIMCO.
Luke Ellis, who has worked alongside Roman since 2012 as president of Man Group, will succeed him as CEO on 1 September. He is currently responsible for managing Man Group's four investment unit...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date