Top stories on PP this week have included a potential £2bn windfall for sponsors, a complex £2.5bn buyout, a government U-turn on freedom and choice and calls for a drawdown fee cap. Here's what you might have missed.
1. Scheme sponsors to get £2bn tax windfall following landmark EU cases Schemes sponsors could receive a £2bn tax windfall following a change in HM Revenue and Customs' policy on VAT recovery in...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date