Labour leader Jeremy Corbyn has become the hundredth MP to call for the £621m parliamentary pension scheme to divest from fossil fuels.
Both Corbyn and his shadow Ccancellor John McDonnell have formally backed the cross-party campaign to remove investments in coal, oil and gas assets from MPs' pensions, campaign co-ordinators 350.o...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date