Trustees of the newly created Rheidol 2008 Pension Scheme has appointed Wragge & Co to act as its legal adviser.
The Rheidol scheme is a new defined benefits scheme created for Rheidol hydro-electricity power station, owned by Stratkraft Energy. Following a €4.5bn (£4.2bn) asset swap agreement between Germa...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date