EUROPE - Multi-national companies have begun moving their pan-European pension funds to Belgium following legislative changes brought in at the beginning of 2007, according to Deloitte.
Deloitte consultants told Global Pensions several large firms had approached them to carry out feasibility studies regarding moving at least part of their pension funds to a Belgian domicile. T...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date