BELGIUM - Belgian employers are grossly overestimating the level of benefits provided by their defined contribution (DC) pension plans, Watson Wyatt has warned.
The consultant said the majority of employers estimated that their pension plan would provide benefits of around 70% of an employees final salary. However, the survey revealed that the total ret...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date