TAIWAN - Aegon has established a joint venture with Taishin Financial Holding to launch its life insurance and pensions products in the Taiwanese market.
The joint venture is expected to be operational by mid-2008, subject to regulatory licensing and approval. Taishin will hold 51% of the joint venture and AEGON the remaining 49%. The deal means products...
US/NETHERLANDS - CB Richard Ellis (CBRE) has completed the acquisition of ING Real Estate Investment Management (ING REIM) Europe, marking the final stage of CBRE's absorption of ING's real estate business.
NETHERLANDS - ABN Amro predicts half of Dutch company pension funds will shift assets to insured schemes.
NETHERLANDS - Dropping interest rates knocked the coverage ratio for Pensioenfonds Zorg & Welzijn (PFZW) down to 91% and Stichting Pensioenfonds ABP's down to 90%.
NETHERLANDS - Dutch pension fund Stichting Pensioenfonds SABIC Innovative Plastics has appointed State Street Corporation to provide custody and other services for its €700m ($970m) in assets.
NETHERLANDS/US - Dutch pension fund APG and the US pension fund manager TIAA-CREF have joined forces to invest in five US shopping malls valued at $1.5bn.