As many as 150,000 additional people will be caught out by the extension of higher-rate tax relief restrictions.
In his pre-budget report, Alistair Darling announced higher-rate tax relief restrictions - originally announced in April's budget (PP Online, April 22) - will now include employer contributions and...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date