National Employment Savings Trust - NEST - has been unveiled as the new brand name for personal accounts.
It cost £363,000 to come up with the new branding. The logo cost £8000 alone. Pensions minister Angela Eagle announced the name of the scheme at its London headquarters today. She said: "This...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date