Prudential saw a first-half boost in sales thanks largely to a 20% jump in corporate pensions new business, but inflows at the group's investment business fell sharply.
Total sales at Prudential UK in the first half of the year were £409m on an annual premium equivalent basis, up from £382m in the same period last year. New business profit was also up, rising t...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date