From New Zealand's pension regulations to transaction taxes, and eurozone debt, here is the first part of Global Pension's countdown of the most popular features in the past year.
On the eve of change As New Zealand looks set to refine its pensions regulation, Rachel Alembakis looks at how the launch of the FMA will affect KiwiSaver Aon Hewitt set to lure insurance cli...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date