The Financial Services Authority has confirmed that it is ‘minded to accredit' the Pension Management Institute under the new regulatory regime introduced by the Retail Distribution Review.
The FSA will be consulting on its provisional recommendations. Should it then recommend the PMI is formally approved as an accredited body, the institute will be able to issue statements of profess...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date