On our last day, we give you a glimpse into our archives. From the European crisis in 2011 and the credit crisis of 2007-2008, to the Amaranth blow-up of 2006 - this selection of stories reflects the challenging investment landscape of the past decade.
2011: Europe looks to the IMF for a smarter way to analyse the cost of pensions A new IMF paper triggered by some European countries' response to pension policy calls for new fiscal indicators tha...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date