The Bank of England's Monetary Policy Committee has said inflation may remain above the 2% target for the next two years, in part due to sterling weakness.
In a rare statement accompanying today's monetary policy decision, the MPC said inflation is expected to fall back to its target level after that point. The forecast represents a further extensi...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date