Baring Asset Management has made two hires to its multi-asset team as it looks to develop a long/short strategy and replace Hartwig Kos, the outgoing manager of one of its dynamic asset allocation funds.
The asset management firm said it had hired James Ind and Merrick Styles - both of whom will be based in London and report to Barings head of multi-asset Marino Valensise. Ind, who was previousl...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date