HSBC Global Asset Management has appointed Brian Heyworth as its global head of client strategy.
Heyworth, most recently global head of the financial institutions group (FIG) in Global Banking, will take up his new role in October. He will be based in London and report to Global CEO Sri Cha...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date