The potential merger between Aberdeen Asset Management and Standard Life will give the combined firm the scale to compete effectively in the US.
On 6 March both firms announced that an agreement had been reached and they were recommending the deal to shareholders. It is expected the combined firm would run around £660bn in assets. Speaki...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date