Aon Hewitt has become the first of the big three UK pension consultancy firms to release its 2017 accounts - reporting revenues of £317.6m in the year to 31 December.
The accounts for Aon Hewitt Limited - the UK-based employee benefits subsidiary of Aon Group - said its revenue had fallen slightly, from £328.4m to £317.6m, in 2017 due to the sale of its human re...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date