This week's top stories included HSBC's scheme completing a £7bn longevity swap with PICA and the government announcing it would review the tapered allowance for NHS scheme members.
Also, the Work and Pensions Committee released a report on cost transparency, and two master trusts were authorised. 1) HSBC scheme completes £7bn longevity swap with PICA The HSBC Bank (UK) ...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date