The trustees and sponsor of Supertrust UK have decided to withdraw the master trust from The Pensions Regulator’s authorisation process and will now wind-up the scheme.
In a statement, the trustees said the decision to exit the market followed discussions with the regulator. The scheme added that developments beyond its control had raised issues it was unable t...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date